212. Christmas typing machine - a must see!

Hello everyone !

Today I want to show you Christmas version of typing machine I made.
First of all I made bunch of poinsettia flowers - [you can see them here].
I made the base using [svg file here] 240gsm red cardstock. I decorate the box with 'Christmas Greetings' pad [lemon craft] and green foil paper.

I add 2 poinsettias, ribbons [lemon craft], bells and ivy leaves [wild orchid crafts] and green leaves [dp craft]. For the end I add 3 kinds of glitter and snow paste.





You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Youtube   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'

I used: 

svg file
'Christmas Greetings' pad [Lemon craft]

I'm entering following challenges: 

Comments

  1. Wow! Super pomysł i niesamowita kompozycja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a beautiful project! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything using Dies’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rewelacyjny projekt. Powodzenia w wyzwaniach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, jaki świetny pomysł i realizacja. Powodzenia !!!
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is gorgeous. What a beautiful project. Thanks so much for entering your lovely project into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!! This is absolutely amazing!!!! Thank you so much for this wonderful inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, totally amazing creation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment