196. Baby Boy Exploding box with shoe

Hello again !


This is my third post today ... so please catch up some info about my soon to be 200 post celebration [here].
A little break from Teeny Tatty Teddy theme, this elegant exploding box will be great for baptism, baby shower or for first birthday.
This box is premade and ready for your personalization on my Etsy store

(Sample wishes for photo purposes only)






You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Youtube   |   Etsy   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'
  My Stampin' Up! shop

Don't forget to check my Candy




I'm entering following challenges: 

You can support me by following me on:

Comments

  1. Baby exploding box wyszedł Ci bardzo pięknie. Podziwiam.
    Pozdrawiam wiosennie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing exploding box. You are rally very talented. I just love your work.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful, what a gorgeous project! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments! Jane (GDT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creation. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is an amazing project. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment