194. Baby girl exploding box with crib 02

Hello everyone !


Welcome back after a short Easter brake.
Did you notice this is mine 194 post ? (I know!) I was surprised too
I plan to celebrate BIG 200 post with my subscribers I'm so lucky to have.
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and support It's really make difference in my life.

Today I made few new exploding boxes for my etsy store.
All boxes are with Teeny Tatty Teddy papers by Trim craft.
I hope they will take place in heart my etsy store customers.

So let's get started with baby girl exploding box with crib.
This box is premade and ready for personalization. 

p.s. Crib is my design





You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Youtube   |   Etsy   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'
  My Stampin' Up! shop

Don't forget to check my Candy


I'm entering following challenges: 

You can support me by following me on:

Comments

  1. This is so beautiful and sweet. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond adorable! I love that crib in the middle! Thanks for sharing this at the Creative Playground Anything Goes Challenge. Helene, DT Imagine That! digistamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, how precious is this?!! Love the crib inside and your pretty papers and all. These explosion cards are so unique and have that wow factor. Thanks for sharing with us in our Monthly Link-Up at "The Creative Playground" - winners announced on 2nd Saturday of each month. :)
    -Kristy
    owner, illustrator
    www.imaginethatdigistamp.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorjus box. I love making these too. Great crib and super cute colours. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On and I hope to see your work on our new challenge too. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment