186. 'English rose' Exploding box with cake

Hello everyone !


This is one of my favourite exploding boxes. It could be a great gift for wedding or anniversary. Fully design In rustic/vintage theme with beautiful vintage graphics.
Have 4 packets with 4 tags - so you can add your photos, wishes and also put money in.

Decorated with beautiful vintage graphics, mulberry roses, pearls and natural lace with a touch of silver. 

If you want to order exploding box contact me please.





You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Youtube   |   Etsy   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'
  My Stampin' Up! shop

Don't forget to check my Candy




You can support me by following me on:

Comments

  1. This is adorable! Really amazing project. I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a masterpiece, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful huni, love this masterpiece of art. It's a special one to give to a couple on their wedding day, very clever you are with these shaped cards, you have a real aptitude for it xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment