All copyrights for image and content belongs to kartkadopolski.blogspot.com
I not agree to copy and distribute image and content without our permission. If you have any question please contact me at email.

186. 'English rose' Exploding box with cake

Hello everyone !


This is one of my favourite exploding boxes. It could be a great gift for wedding or anniversary. Fully design In rustic/vintage theme with beautiful vintage graphics.
Have 4 packets with 4 tags - so you can add your photos, wishes and also put money in.

Decorated with beautiful vintage graphics, mulberry roses, pearls and natural lace with a touch of silver. 

If you want to order exploding box contact me please.





You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Youtube   |   Etsy   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'
  My Stampin' Up! shop

Don't forget to check my Candy




You can support me by following me on:

6 comments

  1. This is adorable! Really amazing project. I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a masterpiece, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful huni, love this masterpiece of art. It's a special one to give to a couple on their wedding day, very clever you are with these shaped cards, you have a real aptitude for it xx

    ReplyDelete