172 Eiffel tower Exploding box + tutorial

Hello everyone !


Today I have something special for you - romantic/shabby chic exploding box with Eiffel tower inside. The Valentine's Day is so close and many people are looking for something special and unique. So here is my idea - and you can see in my video model is not difficult to assembly. This time I want to try something new for me and I used black paper as a base for my exploding box. I think black with pale pink is very elegant and romantic colour combination. Eiffel tower is perfect for the centerpiece in this project and you can put the ring on it too. 


This is my inspiration for craftyenjoyments.co.uk online shop.

I hope everybody survive my first ever tutorial with voice.




You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Youtube   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'

  My Stampin' UP shop





I'm entering following challenges:


I used:

Chipboards [craftyenjoyments]
Paper pads:
Love Story [Galeria Papieru]
tags from
'Holmes in love' [UHK Gallery]
'Ho Ho Holmes' [UHK Gallery]

Shabby ribbon from ScrapBerrys
4 Metal Keys from Bohemian collection [Dovecraft]
Clear stamps from Sweet Paris collection [Dovecraft]

If you have any question about materials I used to make this project please leave the comment in the comment section below.

You can support me by following me on:

Comments

Post a Comment