160. November HOC Challenge - Lots of Layers and/or Colours

Hello everyone!


First I want to thank you, because of you all
I'm a demonstrator
I do what I love
and I can share it with others.

So lets started next month of creativity.


This is my inspiration for November HOC Challenge



This month we ask you to create card
using  
Lots of Layers and/or Colours.


You can support by following me on:



I used:



I'm entering following challenges:

min 3 layers - pearls - flowers
min 3 layers - chipboard - medium
min 3 layers - ribbon - frame


You can support me by following me on:


Comments

  1. This is lovely; beautiful textures and details;

    sue n.
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo ciekawa kompozycja. Dziękujemy za udział w Retromanii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Śliczna warstwowa praca! Dziękuję za wspólną zabawę na blogu Kartkowe ABC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciekawa praca z fajną kompozycją ;)
    Dziękuje za udział w Retromanii.
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, Paulina

    ReplyDelete
  5. bardzo ładna kartka. Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Crafty Moly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with so much gorgeous detail!
    Take Care!
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment