All copyrights for image and content belongs to kartkadopolski.blogspot.com
I not agree to copy and distribute image and content without our permission. If you have any question please contact me at email.

151 Diamond gift box

Hello again!

I've made diamond gift box 
as a inspiration for craftyenjoyments.co.uk online shop.
Final box measures 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" x  2 3/8" [ 9.5 x 9.5 x 6 cm ]



You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'

 My Stampin'UP shop

 


I used:

4 comments

  1. Lovely box. I really like the shape.
    Hugs, Valerija

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful box! Love the colors and the design
    I had mailed you earlier regarding winning your blog candy but didnt get a reply...so not sure if you got it
    My email : soniasv@rediffmail.com
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete