All copyrights for image and content belongs to kartkadopolski.blogspot.com
I not agree to copy and distribute image and content without our permission. If you have any question please contact me at email.

143 Strawberry basket

Hello everyone!

This is my inspiration for July HOC Challenge

This month we ask you to create
 card with a fruit/drink image and/or use these colours~
I create strawberry basket box card.
[ link to the file here ]

You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'


I'm entering following challenges:


You can support me by following me on:

14 comments

  1. TOTALLY LOVE this, Katarina! I adore the bold colors, the fabulous texture, and the fun patterned papers you used! So pretty! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Katarina! So pretty! Love the texture and color combination too! What a fun challenge to create a fruit/drink themed card with the suggested colors! Thanks for sharing your project with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love strawberries!! This is cute and creative. Love it!
    Tina HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! Totally adorable! I love the little strawberries and the 3-D! :) Hugs! Katy-HOC Teammate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piękna, truskawkowa kartka. Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Szuflady.

    ReplyDelete