All copyrights for image and content belongs to kartkadopolski.blogspot.com
I not agree to copy and distribute image and content without our permission. If you have any question please contact me at email.

64 Baby girl card with rocking pony

Hello again!

This is my inspiration for craftyenjoyments.co.uk online shop.

I made card with rocking pony for baby girl.

I used:

French Lily Corner #2 die (Joy Crafts)
Delightful Circles die (Spellbinders)
white roses buds - from my stash
pink/red flowers - I made and colour my own
graphic (Digital Paper by Janet)
Distress Ink (Ranger)



p.s.
Don't forget about my Birthday Candy <here>



2 comments

  1. Such a sweet card, love the image on the topper and need to get one for a girl and one for a boy as I'm going to be an aunt soon xx

    ReplyDelete