All copyrights for image and content belongs to kartkadopolski.blogspot.com
I not agree to copy and distribute image and content without our permission. If you have any question please contact me at email.

71 How to find directions to your heart

Hello everybody!

Valentine's Day on the way... but what means love? 
It's not always easy. It's not always simple. 
Love have a good times and bad times. 
So I was thinking - the tools theme means in life 'fix it to make it work'. I made step card with drawers and the tool board. I cut tool board into the shape of heart. I give two screws and the spanner.

'Jak do Ciebie trafić' = 'How to find directions to you'

You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'





I used:

A Royal Romance (Galeria Papieru)
Original file Lori Whitlock which I modify.

I'm entering following challenges:


You can support by following me on:

4 comments

  1. Fabulous card thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination on this week's challenge
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea behind this card. Using the pegboard for the heart is a great idea!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a unique and fun card!!! thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete