All copyrights for image and content belongs to kartkadopolski.blogspot.com
I not agree to copy and distribute image and content without our permission. If you have any question please contact me at email.

67 Love you

Hello again!

This is my first Valentine's card this year.

You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'


I used:

Neroli paper pad (Trimcraft) 
Heart of Hearts die (Creative Expressions)
glossy accents (Ranger)

I'm entering following challenges:

You can support by following me on:




18 comments

  1. Oh my! This is so beautiful! What a great Valentine's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Gorgeous colours and love the added embellies to set it all off. As usual, fab colouring.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękna forma, kartka robi wrażenie! Dziękuję, że wzięłaś udział w wyzwaniu Project Prezent :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu Project Prezent.
    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piękna karteczka, dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Project Prezent, powodzenia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Project Prezent :) Karteczka perfekcyjna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piękna kartka, dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Pracowni Rękodzieła SZOK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Urzekająca prostota!!! Dziękuję za udział w zabawie w PR SZOK :)

    ReplyDelete