All copyrights for image and content belongs to kartkadopolski.blogspot.com
I not agree to copy and distribute image and content without our permission. If you have any question please contact me at email.

58 Winter Wonderland

Hello everyone!

This is my inspiration for craftyenjoyments.co.uk online shop new challenge

To make a frame for my view I used Sue Wilson striplet snoflake die
On the first plan I glued chipboard gates which I paint white and add a lot of  glitter.
On second plan I made a christmas tree shape using branch file.
Last plan is just cut and glue snowy view from 'Twas the Night Before Christmas by Hunkydory.






I used: 


'Twas the Night Before Christmas (Hunkydory)
 Snowflake Mini Striplet die (Creative Expressions)


You can support by following me on:

Hugs
Katarina

2 comments