41 Distress storage box

Hello everybody!

Today I try to organize my stash. Looking at my ink pads in mess realy broke my heart. I don't have Tim Holtz storage box for mini ink pads so I start to look solution in Silhouette Store.
I found a  file '3d 1x1 ink storage' ( Jamie Cripps )



I made 4 boxes (3 drawers in every box) for 12 ink kids.
I don't have all kids yet so I fill empty drawers with twine, washi tape, Memento drop ink pads and mini pigment ink pads.
I took A4 2mm cheap board and I arrange my desk organizer on this heavy frame,
I cut 1/3 of A4 cheap board to make secure place for my pens ect.
I glue everthing and decorate with some pearls, silhouette tape and funny pattern (cratepaper.com).

Of course if is a Distress ink pads organiser it was necessary to use some Stampers Anonymous stamps. I stamped numbers and put them on every drawer (one drawer is perfect for 4 mini ink pads). I stamp some motivation phrase and simply made tag. I stamps longer phrase twice and cover the sides.
I realy love the efect I made.
I forgot that I'm crafter and I can do anything :)
Full organizer measures
22cm x 21cm x 8cm (H x W x D)
which is almost 8,5" x 8,5" x 3" (H x W x D)

You can support by following me on:


Hugs
Katarina

Comments

  1. Cudowny pomysł, świetne wykonanie, wygląda piękne - dziękujemy za udział w naszym wyzwaniu - zespół Art.-Piaskownicy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment