38 Little bit of vintage style

Hello again!

I think it's my first vintage style card I have ever made.
and guess what... I love this style! 
My inspiration in vintage styles was Kathy Clement (http://www.kathybydesign.com)
I adore her style and beautiful details on the projects she made, 
so if you have a moment check her blog.

I used:

Spellbinders Nestabilities Imperial Gold Labels Four 
Spellbinders Nestabilities Radiant Rectangles
Paper:
'House of roses' (LemonCraft) link link
'Holmes in love' (UHK)
J'adore First Edition ((Trimcraft)
Metal key - Bohemian collection (Dovecraft)
Pearls (HobbyCraft)
Metallic Gold Rich embossing powder (WOW) WC04R


I'm entering following challenges:

You can support by following me on:


Hugs
Katarina




Comments

  1. Urocza, romantyczna praca, dziękujemy za udział w Retromanii :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękna interpretacja mapki :) Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu It's just fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bardzo klimatyczna i śliczna karteczka! dziękuję za zabawę z It's just fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo piękne, klasyczne retro. :)
    Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Retro Kraft Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Katarzyna! I am so honored that you have been inspired by my work! Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog, and for sharing the link to my blog here! You are so kind! Your card is GORGEOUS! The black, white and red color palette is so dramatic and your layers are beautiful! I'm so glad we "found" one another...vintage gals need to stick together! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a surprise! Thank you for your comment Kathy :)

      Delete
  6. przepiękna karteczka :) Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu It's just fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu październikowym ScrapShop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bardzo ciekawa kompozycja :) Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu It's just fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment