35 B is for Barbara's Birthday

Hello everybody!

Today I can say I want to make 'everything' on this card :)
At first I want to start work with shape cards - I choose this file / 'circle 2' - (5.75 x 5.75")
I plan to make simple wreath so I design it quickly using 1/4", 1/2" , 3/4" and 1" cicles.
I inked the offset with distress ink and colour every single circle separately using Prima Water Soluble Oil Pastels.
I stick the circles (temporary) to make stamping using distress and versa mark ink then Gold embossing powder.
I stick it all elements (the offset and all circles) to the acetate and decorate them using red, olive green, and gold gems.
Card base 'need something more' so I decide to emboss the edges with the same gold powder and add neutral colour pattern paper and...

here she is

a card for Barbara


Colouring inspiration from photo



Comments

  1. Ooooh this is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Studio 75!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea! Colors are fantastic :) Thank you for playing with us on blog 123 Scrapuj Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super colors. Thank you for playing with us - Białe Kruczki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment