30 Mix media box card [definitely must see]

Hello everybody!

My next creation for today - for the first time I made mixed media box card.
It's a box card - Birthday autumn basket with mushrooms for a mushroom lover.
To create this watercolour effect I used Water Soluble Oil Pastels by Prima

[ stay in touch because new set of Prima Pastels will be soon to win on my blog ]

I embossed panels in folder and then I make messy heat embossed background.
I coloured everything even the base of the card (little bit).

Also I made matching envelope with Studio75 paper inside.

This is my inspiration for craftyenjoyments.co.uk


I'm entering following challenges:




Comments

  1. Ciekawa praca :)
    Dziękuje za udział w wyzwaniu Sklep-Ewa.pl
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, Padoriaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Studio 75!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urocza jesienna kompozycja :) Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Studio75 i pozdrawiam ciepło :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dziękuję za udział w wyzawaniu TricksArt :) Mrude

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bardzo fajna karteczka !!! dziękujemy za wspólną zabawę - Margot DT Sklep-Ewa.pl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piękna kartka, dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu TricksArt :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment