29 Notebook for a friend

Hello everybody!

Today A5 notebook for my friend. It's flat because she will fly from Scotland to Nigeria.


I decided to use LemonCraft papers 'House of roses' witch as you see make me beautiful background. on the top I used Artisan Parisian Leather Paper by Prima, which make it look luxurious. 
Inside I used Lori Whitlock store file.

I used:

paper LemonCraft 'House of roses' link link

I'm entering following challenges:

You can support by following me on:


Hugs
Katarina

Comments

  1. wow, this is so adorable!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment and a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment