23 Poinsettia and mistletoe

Hello everyone!

Today one of most beautiful card I've ever done.

Poinsettia Box card using this file

I used:

Embossalicius Seasonal Music embossing folder (Crafter's Companion)
Gem flourish (Hobby Craft), Green gems (Dovecraft Basic Christmas collection)
Sequins (The Range)
paper - The winter's Tale 02 (Galeria Papieru)
Silver beads, dot tull, inks and a lot of stickles

I'm entering into following challenges:


You can supported me by follow:


Hugs
Katarina




Comments

  1. wow my friend this is gorgeous, love the colours and indeed one of the nicest I have seen...Fabulous creation and lovely design.xx
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    You should enter this in our newest challenge blog... http://wheretheheartischallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful.
    Great job.
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)
    AnyOldCraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning creation, love the dies.

    Thank you for joining in our Sparkle challenge at Allsorts this week.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glorious creation! Thank you for playing along with us at Studio 75!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment