All copyrights for image and content belongs to kartkadopolski.blogspot.com
I not agree to copy and distribute image and content without our permission. If you have any question please contact me at email.

23 Poinsettia and mistletoe

Hello everyone!

Today one of most beautiful card I've ever done.

Poinsettia Box card using this file

I used:

Embossalicius Seasonal Music embossing folder (Crafter's Companion)
Gem flourish (Hobby Craft), Green gems (Dovecraft Basic Christmas collection)
Sequins (The Range)
paper - The winter's Tale 02 (Galeria Papieru)
Silver beads, dot tull, inks and a lot of stickles

I'm entering into following challenges:


You can supported me by follow:


Hugs
Katarina




8 comments

  1. wow my friend this is gorgeous, love the colours and indeed one of the nicest I have seen...Fabulous creation and lovely design.xx
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    You should enter this in our newest challenge blog... http://wheretheheartischallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful.
    Great job.
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)
    AnyOldCraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning creation, love the dies.

    Thank you for joining in our Sparkle challenge at Allsorts this week.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glorious creation! Thank you for playing along with us at Studio 75!!

    ReplyDelete