20 Let it snow - Crafty enjoyments inspiration

Hello everyone!

I'm back!

Do you know the days when you are on the same time sad and happy?
I had one on the last Saturday when we finished packing in our old address.
On the middle of packing I had half hour break. I was sitting on the bed and I looked throw the window for the last time for neighbourhood and I start to make a card.
When we moved all the boxes to new flat, first thing I had done was a card of course.
Something was finished but something else just starts.

New adress, new craft room, new beginning.

I made a card photos in empty flat as a inspiration for Crafty Enjoyoments
fun page[here]
as a new DT member (!)
:)

Crafty Enjoyments is a new UK scrapbooking and card making shop (selling worldwide). All orders over £10,-  are postage free to the UK Mainland (dispatched by Royal Mail 1st class).
At the moment you can bay laser-cut components made of cardboard 1,5 mm thick they produce but they will add another products soon.

My A5 winter card:





I used:
Let it snow cardboard - Crafty Enjoyments
Blue 160gsm - Hobby Craft
White paper - Stampin'Up
White pearl paper - my stash
Curly gems adhesives - Hobby Craft
Silver foil paper - Hobby Craft
Chevron ribbon - Stampin'Up
Stickles - Christmas collection Hobby craft
organza flower - made by me

You can supported me by follow:

      

Hugs
Katarina

Comments