All copyrights for image and content belongs to kartkadopolski.blogspot.com
I not agree to copy and distribute image and content without our permission. If you have any question please contact me at email.

14 Lifted Becca Feeken card in pastel pink

Hello Everyone!

At first I wanna Thank you DT members and visitors for all comments.

Today I lifted Becca Feeken (Amazing Paper Grace) card
which you can see here.






I'm entering into following challenge:
 wyzwanie kolorystyczne Mru (Diabelski Mlyn)




This square card measures 7 inches.

I use Spellbinders dies:
Asian Motifs and Nestabilities Decorative Elements Dies-Delightful Circles

Gold foil
Gray and pink pearl paper.
Ribbon (Docrafts Bellissima collection)
Pearls (Hobby craft)
Distress Inks

Papers:
Crafters Companion,
UHK Gallery 'Mademoiselle' 12 x 12 paper pack

6 comments

  1. Becca is a fabulous artist...Love what you have made, gorgeous creation finished perfectly.xx
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie. Tomorrow mixed media :D

      Delete
  2. Świetna, z nutką dostojeństwa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. przepiękna, jaka elegancka :) dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Diabelskiego Młyna :)

    ReplyDelete