All copyrights for image and content belongs to kartkadopolski.blogspot.com
I not agree to copy and distribute image and content without our permission. If you have any question please contact me at email.

08 Big congratulation card

Hallo,
I've made big A4 card on Anita's base.
Simple and elegant card with a little bit of dimension, flat - matched to standard envelope.
Inside a lot of space for signatures and of course some wishes.

I use <this file> 






I'm entering into following chellenges:



6 comments

  1. Gorgeous die work on your card and a wonderful sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us over at Scrap & Craft. Good luck! Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful and special card! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us, Katarzyna!

    ReplyDelete