Quarantine and other importand changes

Hello Crafters!


It was a while since I post last inspiration on my blog. I think it's about time to tell you why I'm disappeared.

First let me thank you for all your messages — it's really mean a lot to me  <3

I was worried about my Mum, so I just left everything behind, packed one luggage and flight to Poland. At that moment I was afraid that all EU borders will be closed in the matter of hours.
I was evacuated from Scotland by Dublin to Warsaw, then by the train to Cracow, where I had 2 weeks of quarantine without the internet.

I'm OK and my Mum and entire family is OK too. Even when I left my business, customers and friends behind I never regret it.
For last few weeks I was working behind the scenes for new YouTube series, rethinking my business and taking classes. I'm thankful that I come back to you in good health to lift your crafty spirit with my projects and tutorials.

Important changes:
from now on I have two Instagram accounts :
and new one
#cardwithflowers - for cardmaking tutorials and tips

Everyone welcome to subscribe and share new instagram #cardwithflowers

till next time 

Katarzyna Ewa 

Comments