All copyrights for image and content belongs to kartkadopolski.blogspot.com
I not agree to copy and distribute image and content without our permission. If you have any question please contact me at email.

205. Wood shadow book card - a must see!

Hello everyone !


Today I'm very honoured to be Guest Designer for egocraft online shop.
I prepared shadow book card on the wood base. 
To be honest this card is huge! - measures little more than A4 size and about 2" (5cm) deep.


<<<Full list of materials below>>>




You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Youtube   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'


On the front I glue two layers frame [majestic dreams collection] with goblet inside which was resized specially to fit the frame. Also, I add beautiful swirls  [sea stories collection] as a background for flowers composition. I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts [list below] 
Inside 
Left side is for greetings. Right side is  a shadow box part. I used the same frame  I used on the front cover [two layers frame [majestic dreams collection] with Bible quotation inside.

I add  Swirls [sea stories collection] and the same variation of flowers I used on the corner. Final touch was two decoration borders [communion collection]




I used:


decoration borders [communion collection] 

Wild Orchid Crafts flowers:
magnolias; white sweetheart blossom flowers; mixed colour sweetheart blossom; white sweetheart blossom

Dies:
Fanciful Flourish [Cheery Lynn]
Flurish #13 [Cheery Lynn]


I'm entering following challenges: 


You can support me by following me on:

10 comments

  1. Wow what a beautiful shadow box. I love all the details. It's just perfect xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing, I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Absolutely gorgeous!! What a fabulous keepsake! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Celebrations’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shadow box card is quite elegant. It has so many beautiful details. We're happy to see you at 613 Acenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful project! Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete