178. Mather's Day card

Hello everyone !


I still frozen and windy but I found few signs of spring already. I very happy that night time don't start at 1 pm as it was last 5 months. Yestarday I finished my photoshoots at 5 pm (it's look like spring). I see the sun and I smile thinking about spring and summer.

Today I would like to show you my first card for Mother's Day.





You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Youtube   |   Etsy   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'

  My Stampin'UP shop

Don't forget to check my Candy



I'm entering following challenges: 


You can support me by following me on:



Comments

  1. Gorgeous card, love the beautiful image and all the details.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudna! Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu I Kropki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękna kartka :)
    dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Scrap'n'Skill ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sliczna karteczka, dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu Scrap'n'skill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ! Thank you for joining us for the challenge I Kropka;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bardzo ładna kartka. Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu I Kropki!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment