71 How to find directions to your heart

Hello everybody!

Valentine's Day on the way... but what means love? 
It's not always easy. It's not always simple. 
Love have a good times and bad times. 
So I was thinking - the tools theme means in life 'fix it to make it work'. I made step card with drawers and the tool board. I cut tool board into the shape of heart. I give two screws and the spanner.

'Jak do Ciebie trafić' = 'How to find directions to you'

You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'





I used:

A Royal Romance (Galeria Papieru)
Original file Lori Whitlock which I modify.

I'm entering following challenges:


You can support by following me on:

Comments

  1. Fabulous card thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination on this week's challenge
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea behind this card. Using the pegboard for the heart is a great idea!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a unique and fun card!!! thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment